Thrilling??? Thursday Roll Call

Nicole0216
on 5/4/11 11:53 pm - Lancaster, PA

Sending you good luck hugs and good vibrations to help you make your decisions

Lesley G.
on 5/4/11 11:42 pm - Allegan, MI
I *never* sign the roll call but since Steffi gave a shoutout to the Jersey peeps, I feel like I should!

Today's just another day in the Great Unemployment Adventure. I did my daily job searching and resume sending, and then later today I have a check-in with my career transition coach. Other than that, I'll be getting my house ready for a jewelry party I'm hosting tomorrow (anyone wanna come? Let me know!) and then later on I'll head over to the gym for strength training and Zumba.

Have a great... oops, I mean THRILLING! Thursday, everyone.

Lesley
kgoeller
on 5/4/11 11:59 pm - Doylestown, PA
Morning Everyone!

I'm back in town from Boston.  It was a great trip, productive conference, good weather, fun seeing my nephew, etc., but the drive is long and I'm always glad to be home and to sleep in my own bed.

Today was the gym, then work.  Tonight I'll catch up on other things that haven't gotten done in my absence. 

Enjoy the weather and stay healthy, folks!

Karen

M1:  Muscle Milk and Cheerios
M2:  Activia yogurt
M3:  Apple and cheese stick
M4:  Black bean brownie
M5:  homemade chicken mole with greek yogurt

Karen
bvohl
on 5/5/11 12:18 am
Good Morning Steffi and PA!!

Day four of testing today!! Just found out this morning that we are having a "visit" from the state people tomorrow afternoon. We were emailed a list of things that are to be followed to the letter including not having refrigerators, microwaves, etc in our rooms. Supposedly EVERY room will be checked for compliance. I don't have a microwave but I do have a microfridge, so I have to empty, defrost and put my fridge in the trunk of my car until Monday!! YIPPEE!!

Wor****il 3:30 then coming home, showering, get a quick bite, then off to the college for our concert tonight! So, who knows when I will get home tonight?? The music we are playing is SO difficult!! My head is spinning! Wish me luck....

Have a great day!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views